With over 20 years experience in the solar electric boats for passenger transport and aware of the increasing floating waste, particularly in port or bathing areas, Grove Boats launches a cleaning boat running on electrical energy supplied by the sun, in short a “clean, cleaning boat”.
While navigating in a given area, this unit collects floating waste (plastics, polystyrene, algae, wood …) and stores it on board in a dedicated container. A mechanism for the skimming of hydrocarbons is available as an option.
The standard construction is made of aluminum and the option of environmentally friendly materials (flax hulls & sandwich cork) makes the process “clean boat” coherent as a whole.
- Clean, no CO2 emission
- Economic, no fuel
- Green image
- Highly maneuverable and easy to handle
- Lightweight, transportable
- Silent (when moving and operating)
- Technical innovation particularly suited to the desired functionality
- Shallow draft and protected propeller
- Easy maintenance