The Caprice Classic is a bespoke sports launch designed and built in the UK but now also selling successfully in Switzerland. The hull is strongly laminated using Scott barder products making this boat a very solid classic built for longevity. The standard colour is dark blue although other colours are available.
Hull fittings are of chromed brass and polished stainless steel. The hull’s underwater section is protected with five coats of Gel-shield coating and two coats of anti-foul.
Propulsion is via a choice of engines up to 250hp with stainless steel propeller shaft, rudder and morse steering. Other propulsion options are also available according to the speed required. Having driven one ourselves, we can confirm that she is very easy to handle, quiet and elegant.
Included in the price are items as follows:
- High quality mouldings in a choice of colours
- High glossed recessed mahogany wooden decks
- Polished stainless steel framed wrap around windscreen.
- Chromium deck fittings and fendering with polished laser cut Caprice insignia.
- Navigation Lights.
- Comfortable seating in a choice of colours.
- Walnut dash panel with volt meter, fuel gauge, compass, rev counter/tacho and clock.
- Wood rimmed sports steering wheel.
- Hooped tonneau in a choice of colours.
- Gelshield as standard with two coats of antifouling.
Please contact us for further details and to arrange a viewing of this beautiful Caprice Classic launch.